Take on new roads with this sleek commuter bike
Simple and durable
7-speeds to handle the ups and downs of urban riding
Dirt and water resistant
Incline, decline, and beeline your city
No thanks, dirt and grime
Commuting is a breeze
- Frame Hand built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, with internal rear brake cable routing, two sets water bottle braze-ons, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 46T x 3/32", w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 570mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban2
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
Very basic, sleek and smooth ride. Would buy again.
This was my first legitimate bike purchase. Assembly was easy and it’s a joy to ride. Took it for a tune up as recommended and noticed a few parts had gotten damaged during shipping, but Retrospec promptly took care of me. I’m very happy with my experience!
My bike is great, real smooth ride, light and sharp looking. I wish there was a way to get the gears just right out of the box but other than that love it.
Customer service was excellent. After a few initial hiccups were handled, I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Steve
Don’t get me wrong the bike seemed great. I just got the wrong size despite trying to interpret the size chart. That part really isn’t an issue at all. But I find it silly when a company tells me they can’t exchange a product but will take a return just for you to turn around and purchase the same thing via a new size. Who we kidding? That’s an exchange. Just exchange mane. For real the bike seemed solid though.