Take on new roads with this sleek commuter bike
Simple and durable
7-speeds to handle the ups and downs of urban riding
Dirt and water resistant
Incline, decline, and beeline your city
No thanks, dirt and grime
- Frame Hand built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, with internal rear brake cable routing, two sets water bottle braze-ons, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 46T x 3/32", w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 570mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban2
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- seat clamp
We love this bike.
While the bike itself is fine, it arrived nearly three weeks late and was damaged. Some of the spokes were bent/disconnected, and the seat clamp was broken.
Looks nice, very modern. I love the rims. The only complaint is that this size is slightly big for my wife, she wishes they came in 47cm size. And she's 5'2
First time ever buying a bike online and man, this bike is pretty cool, gotten a lot of compliments on the gray and brown color. I like it
Bike came damaged and the customer service is non-existent.