Take on new roads with this sleek seven-speed commuter
Simple design, durable ride
7-speeds to handle the ups and downs of urban riding
Sealed cartridge hubs for dirt and grime protection
Tackle your urban commute
Keeps dirt and grime out
- Frame Hand built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, with internal rear brake cable routing, two sets water bottle braze-ons, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 46T x 3/32", w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 570mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban2
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- seat clamp
We love this bike.
While the bike itself is fine, it arrived nearly three weeks late and was damaged. Some of the spokes were bent/disconnected, and the seat clamp was broken.
Looks nice, very modern. I love the rims. The only complaint is that this size is slightly big for my wife, she wishes they came in 47cm size. And she's 5'2
First time ever buying a bike online and man, this bike is pretty cool, gotten a lot of compliments on the gray and brown color. I like it
Bike came damaged and the customer service is non-existent.