The baddest beginner's bike on the block.
Hand-built steel frame
Dual braking system for added security
Adjustable seat and handlebars to keep up with growth spurts
No training wheels, no problem!
Safe and durable
- Frame High-tensile steel with SST - Super Step Thru
- Fork High-tensile steel
- Saddle 12 - 16.5 in. with Safety Quick-Release adjust
- Handlebar High-tensile steel, with Safety Quick-Release adjust, Safety Grips
- Wheels No-rust, 5-spoke Nylon
- Tires Air-Free/Flat-Free (EVA polymer - aka high-density foam)
- Customer Service
- color options
Overall good quality and easy to assemble.
I bought this bike for my 2 year old nephew for his birthday. It took him a little bit to figure out but he is riding it! The bike is sturdy and well made. The only thing was the front tire was warped a little but nothing where it was going to hinder riding it.
Got these for my grandkids and they love them!
I haven’t given the bikes to my son or nephews yet because they are Christmas gifts but they are awesome! Also, thank you to retrospec for being an awesome company and helping me when i was short one bike :)
Great item! The price is great, shipping was quick and the bike is just perfect for a beginner :)