Simple, straightforward, and then some
Smooth riding, smoother stopping
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Coast and brake with ease
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 29 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 29"||5'6"-6'4"+||33"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- beach cruiser
A retirement present to myself, and it's awesome! Smooth, slow ride with nice comfortable seat.
I had a mechanic help me put it together because I couldn't get the seat post inserted into the frame. Mechanic said that it was welded in a way that he had to scrape it a bit. He also found that he had to loosen the pedal "crank" (I forget what he called it) because it was like pedaling up a mountain when he was going downhill. Other than a couple scrapes to the frame upon arrival, I'm excited to get on and ride.
This bike is an old school classic built to last. I wish the seat was more modern and adjustable but the seat itself is comfortable. The bike comes with everything you need to set it up except mine didn't come with a rear reflector. I would appreciate if someone from the company could send me one as this is the second time I'm asking. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven't used it yet, but it's perfect for the Manasquan, Jersey Shore beachfront -truly cool and laid-back... Item was exceptionally packed well for shipping. Price was great
Great product. Great price. Fast shipping.