Social Media Community Manager APPLY NOW
Retrospec is growing and we're looking for a Community Manager/Social Media Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the management of Retrospec's social platforms, responding to comments and messages, posting and curating content, creating and maintaining social editorial calendar, assisting with customer service related inquiries, and work closely with the marketing team to ensure Retrospec's brand voice is strongly represented online. We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate, and excited to grow in the world of social media. We're a tight-knit team and your voice will be valued! We're looking for someone ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.
- Help to plan, launch, and manage organic social media campaigns to keep the Retrospec community engaged.
- Assist in creating and maintaining social editorial calendar, ensuring it remains accurate with restocks, promotions, events, brand updates, and otherwise.
- Managing Retrospec’s social community by responding daily to questions, comments, concerns, complaints, etc. across of Retrospec's social channels.
- Work in tandem with customer service team to solve customer-service related inquiries and provide a positive experience for all current and prospective customers.
- Represent Retrospec's brand voice in all online communications with customers. Assist with influencer relations and identifying new opportunities for Retrospec.
- Work closely with Retrospec marketing team to assist with other marketing/brand efforts.
- Track, analyze, and report on performance and growth on social channels.
- 2-3 years experience in community management or customer service. Strong writing and copy-editing skills with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Strong working knowledge of social platforms including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once. Self-motivated, feels comfortable easily switching from one task to another.
- Interest in the outdoors and being a part of a rapidly growing company
- 4-year degree preferred but not required
|||Culver City, CA|||Marketing||||||YsRH4p1yoco-Su9l|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false