Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Who We Are Looking For
Retrospec is looking for a graphic designer to design and develop: web assets, marketing assets, product packaging, product and related asset design, assist with social media content creation, and more. You will be reporting to the lead designer and responsible for following brand guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design infographics and other marketing content
- Design graphics and choose colors for an assortment of products
- Design packaging, product inserts, and assembly instructions for all products
- Design various print and digital content for sales/marketing according to brand guidelines
Create imagery using lifestyle photography, and manipulate photography as needed for both web and social media use.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 0-5 years experience
- Creativity and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Portfolio that demonstrates skill
- Ability to prioritize tasks, pay close attention to detail, and to work both collaboratively and independently
- We’re a young, passionate company looking to hire equally passionate people.
- Illustrative skills are a plus
Based in Los Angeles, Retrospec is committed to a no-barrier, inclusive entry to nature and honest conversation about the industry. Over the last decade, Retrospec has grown exponentially to serve consumers of all ages, ignite their passion for fresh air, and fuel their love of nature through all seasons. Everything we create is designed and tested in beautiful California to ensure it’s ready for your next journey. Choosing the road less traveled is rarely easy, but always worth it.
Job Type: Full-time