Digital Catalog Manager APPLY NOW
Retrospec is seeking a Digital Catalog Manager to oversee internal catalog management on Netsuite and Shopify. This candidate will assist with development and ongoing maintenance of digital catalogs on Retrospec.com as well as third party websites. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team and also work directly with the sales team on the integration and implementation of Retrospec’s growing partnerships.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, analytical skills, efficiency, decision-making, and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed revenue goals. We are seeking qualified candidates who are skilled at improving product content for listings across multiple channels. You will be responsible for maintaining, growing, and auditing the quality of product listings. Additionally, this role will help the marketing team identify opportunities to improve upon their existing goals and initiatives.
- Create, organize, and manage product listings activity on Shopify, Amazon, Walmart, other similar third-party platforms.
- Identify opportunities through product detail page optimizations, competitor analysis, and market research to grow the e-commerce business
- Optimize marketplace listings, keywords, titles, categories, and descriptions, implement changes and updates to product descriptions for products.
- Monitor product reviews and customer feedback.
- Track monthly/quarterly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them
- Analyze data and provide reports and insight across managed ASINs.
- Analyze current Amazon and other online channel playbooks while providing new insight and strategy.
- Be able to embrace the fast-moving eCommerce environment.
- Ensuring the entire catalog is available for purchase to maximize sales and drive traffic.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as support operations to provide the best possible experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Interest and excitement working for a growing D2C brand
- Dedication to a customer-centric culture and discovering new ways to better serve our growing customer base.
- Strong growth mindset.
- Willingness to work in a team environment
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience working with Shopify, Amazon Vendor Central, and other online marketplaces.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Appreciation and love for the outdoors