Industrial Designer APPLY NOW
About the role:
Retrospec is looking for a full-time industrial designer to join us in developing functional and beautiful outdoor products. The ideal candidate will work on conceptualizing new designs, design development to producing design prototypes, as well as supporting marketing effort with creating product renderings and other product promotion materials. We are looking for candidates with excellent sketching and 3D rendering skills. Products will involve mostly hard goods and some soft goods.
What you'll be working on:
- Conceptualizing and developing designs that match our brand aesthetics
- Create design prototypes by modeling in CAD software and print with 3D printer
- Render designs for both development and marketing purpose
- Prepare designs for engineering or mass production
What we're looking for:
- An online portfolio with beautiful designs (This is a must)
- Proficient with sketching
- Proficient with CAD software (Solidworks preferred)
- Proficient with 3D rendering (Keyshot preferred)
- Experience with soft goods design is a big plus
- Experience with packaging design is a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (injection molding, metal machining, thermal forming) is a plus
- Having a personal blog sharing designs you like is a plus
Sounds interesting? Send us an email and include a link to your portfolio. We'll be in touch!
This is a full-time in house position meaning that will be working remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. Once normal work resumes, this would be an onsite role in either our Los Angeles or Inland Empire East locations.
|||Los Angeles, California|||Design / Product Development||||||xjTmPX5lgJGMQFke|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false